tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Chandurkar <su...@nagpurcity.net>
Subject is it possible? (Modal Dialog thru Applet)
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:14:19 GMT
Hello All

I need some more guidance on getting Modal Dialog Box from Applet. I could generate dialog
box from applet on some press button, but all those are modeless dialog boxes.

I have tried this stuff by calling Javascript, but there is restriction in Java script on
calling modal dialog boxes, because there are alert and confirm dialog boxes in java script,
but i want my own customize dialog box.. popup from applet on pressign some button.

But, is it possible to popup our own customize dialog box from Browser(Applet)?

thanx in advance

/sunil

Get LifeTime Free email Visit  ---> http://www.nagpurcity.net