tomcat-users mailing list archives

From eric leung <chiu0...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Servlet -- SingleThreadModel
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2001 00:12:33 GMT
David,
Thanks your suggestion.

But I don't think this is a good solution. i have
already 50Kb of code in that servlet class. if i need
to move it to another class. that will be alot of
work.

My question is why implement SingleThreadModel
interface can't handle more than 1 request at a time?
Since i will have only 3 clients. I think
SingleThreadModel is the best solution, without the
need to worry about threading issue.