tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "shitiz mathur" <shitizmat...@rediffmail.com>
Subject running servlet!!!
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:03:43 GMT
hi,
i have just downloaded tomcat3.2.1.1 and installed it. its running.

i have shifted all my servlet .class files in(i.e. the 'respective_directories' contain my
servlets'  .class files)

webapps\examples\Myintra\respective_directories.

 also i have set a context in server.xml in the name "/myintra" and mapped it to the directory
Myintra as shown below
<Context path="/myintra"
docBase="webapps/examples/Myintra"
crossContext="false"
debug="0"
reloadable="true"
defaultSessionTimeOut="30">
</Context>

this is necessary for my project tree structure. what do i do next to get my servlets running
and error 404 is being reported.please help me out.

shitiz

http://bol.rediff.com