tomcat-users mailing list archives

From flelievre...@clearstream.com
Subject RE: Use <input type=radio>
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:28:15 GMT
The error is to the execution, not at the compilation.
And I use the same name for the radio button.

> ----------

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
Check out current job vacancies at http://www.clearstream.com/public/english/e_vacs.htm

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream International does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is
intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
Clearstream International or of any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER