tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Jesse <alexander.je...@csfs.com>
Subject RE: setAttribute/getAttribute problem
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:18:52 GMT
hi,

maybe a silly question:
do you have a import-statement for your classes?

hth
Alexander

-----Original Message-----
From: JDNovotny@lbl.gov [mailto:JDNovotny@lbl.gov]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 9:05 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: aaron@redneptune.com
Subject: Re: setAttribute/getAttribute problem

    I stumbled into the same problem yesterday without any luck. Apparently
using request.set/getAtttribute is pretty much useless in my experience. I
had to stick the data in the session instead using session.set/getAttribute.
Not a very attractive solution, but it works anyway.

    Jason

--
Jason Novotny               novotny@george.lbl.gov
Home: (510) 610-8360        Work: (510) 486-8662