tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Park, Sung-Gu" <jeri...@thinkfree.com>
Subject Re: an installation error with mySQL
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:25:53 GMT
I think I solved this problem to replace the Realm part of server.xml like
this.

connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost/authority"
              connectionName="test"
              connectionPassword="test"

Not using this style like...

connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost/authority?user=test;password=test"

=

Question)

What case is it, when i see this message?
"HTTP Status 503 - This application is not currently available
The requested service (This application is not currently available) is not
currently available. "

What do I do for it?  Why is this happened?

Thanks in advance,

Sung-Gu