tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Betty Chang <betty.ch...@portalwave.com>
Subject Re: question about uploading files and multipart/form-data FORMS
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2001 02:15:03 GMT
HI Andreas -- Thanks for your reply.  I also have no problem with tomcat.

It's Apache with JServ that causes me problems.  So I was wondering if there is a problem
just with Jserv.

I believe another Email on this read said that it is a known problem with an earlier JServ

Betty

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andreas Mecky
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 2:17 AM
  Subject: AW: question about uploading files and multipart/form-data FORMS

  Hi Betty,

  I am using the perfect class from O'Reilly (MultiPartReuqest) for uploading files.
  This classes works fine for me. I never had any problems with Tomcat
  and uploading any kind of file. OK, I haven't tested all types of files to
  be honest but so far everything is fine. Try this classes.

  WBR

  Andreas
    -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----