tomcat-users mailing list archives

From johnd <johnde...@jps.net>
Subject Re: Best IDE for Servlet Development?
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2001 18:22:21 GMT
huh?  I used Visual Cafe 4.0 for a long time, doing servlet 2.2 stuff...when
you say it didn't support the latest servlet api what do you mean?  Just put
the latest server.jar in the classpath...

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001, you wrote:

> I like JBUilder, I tried VIsual cafe but it didnt support the latest servlet api

seems like a good servlet development kit because of the integrated tomcat server.  I was
wondering if anyone was using other IDE's for servlet development and if they had any thoughts
about what was the best IDE and why?

>   Thanks
>
>   Curtis

-johnd