tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lian, Xiaobu (Alice) (Xiaobu (Alice))" <li...@agere.com>
Subject RE: HELP WITH MOD_JK !
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:26:54 GMT
Matias,

I just got through the procedure of building mod_jk.  So I can share some
information with you.
I use tomcat 2.3.1 and apache1.3.9 on hp-ux 11.00.

I downloaded the source code of tomcat 3.2.1, but could not find the
build-unix.sh script mentioned in the
mod_jk-howto guide.  So I downloaded source code for tomcat 3.3, and found
the build-unix.sh and build-hpux.sh
which I used to build my mod_jk.

The TC3.3 mod_kj-howto has the note:  "The version of mod_jk is not
dependent on the version of Tomcat.  The
Tomcat 3.3 distribution of mod_jk will function correctly with other 3.x
versions of Tomcat, such as Tomcat 3.2.1."

It works fine for me so far, except that I have some configuration issues to
be solved to allow apache to work with tomcat.

Alice
Xiaobu Alice Lian
Database Engineer
Agere Systems