tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pae Choi" <paec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Directory changes
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 15:29:14 GMT
Provide us how you delcared the *new context* in your server.xml and
description of how you access your application including the info of directory
hierarchy where your application is deployed. Some of us will may help you.

Pae

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Sonia Sh <sonia_1001@123india.com>
    To: Tomcat-User@Jakarta. Ap <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
    Date: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 7:03 AM
    Subject: Directory changes

    Hi All
    I have tested a simple application called greeting by putting it into tomcat_home\web-apps
directory.
    Now when I am putting the same application into a different directory outside the Tomcat_home
and adding the <Context> in the context manager, I am not able to access the application.

    Can some one please help??
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Sonia