tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pae Choi" <>
Subject Re: Directory changes
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 15:29:14 GMT
Provide us how you delcared the *new context* in your server.xml and
description of how you access your application including the info of directory
hierarchy where your application is deployed. Some of us will may help you.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Sonia Sh <>
    To: Tomcat-User@Jakarta. Ap <>
    Date: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 7:03 AM
    Subject: Directory changes
    Hi All
    I have tested a simple application called greeting by putting it into tomcat_home\web-apps
    Now when I am putting the same application into a different directory outside the Tomcat_home
and adding the <Context> in the context manager, I am not able to access the application.

    Can some one please help??
    Thanks in advance

View raw message