tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Benoit Jacquemont <benoit.jacquem...@smile.fr>
Subject RE: ** mod_jk.so for Linux Redhat 6.2- required **
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 10:51:25 GMT
Hi,

I don't see any problem in your workers.properties file, but in your
httpd.conf you're including the tomcat-auto conf file. I had a lot of
problem with that file until I paste the content into the httpd.conf and I
customize it. I really think that dispatching your configuration in several
files is not a good idea. It makes difficult to find errors.

Benoit