tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matías Salvador <matias_salva...@uol.com.ar>
Subject TOMCAT CONFIGURATION
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:44:58 GMT
Please, would anybody throw me a hint to config the Tomcat WebServer?

It runs my servlets, but it takes too much to do some requests or some

2001-04-17 10:54:33 - ContextManager: SocketException reading request,
ignored - java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAvailable(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.available(PlainSocketImpl.java:451)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.available(SocketInputStream.java:137)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnectionHttpCo
nnectionHandler.java:214)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

How can i fix it? How can I optimize it? Is there anything i have to change
in the servlet.xml? What?

Thank you very much!

MATíAS SALVADOR
JAVA Development Team