tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shailendra" <Shailend...@inspira.com>
Subject core java <<out of topic>>
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:12:02 GMT
hi all of you
<<Sorry... to go out of topic>>
this is about  some core java problem
please help me(in any form ie. redirection to other site...) to get the ans. of these question?
please mail me on my mail id toshailu@yahoo.com
first
how to produce a class file that run withod showing dos prompt(just

like a procces)?
basically i want to know how to write a aplication that run on

background and shows icon on status bar(rigth side) and clicking on

that icon the applecation should come on to the foreground and again at

minimizing event it will run as background.

second
how to know address of all pc in your LAN     ?
(just like network nebouhood)

can any body explain me at in core level how to handle resume support

feature(downloading) from clientside and server side?

Thanks in advance

Shailendra