tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ROBERTO RODRIGUEZ" <ro_rodrig...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problems with isapi_redirect
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to configure personal web server (PWS) with tomcat 3.2.1. We
have followed the configuration steps that we found in the jakartaīs
documentation but in the step number 8 we had problems to add the filter
name.

We have the PWS, so we followed the steps for add the filter in the
regedit...

"For PWS, you'll need to use regedit and add/edit the "Filter DLLs" key
under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters.
This key contains a "," separated list of dlls ( full paths ) - you need to
insert the full path to isapi_redirect.dll. "

But we donīt know if the "Filter DLLs" is a "key" or a "string value", if it
is a key What string value would it have? And what would be the value for
this string? We couldnīt start up PWS with tomcat 3.2.1 and we think that
problem is about the filter.

We found the next text "make sure that the jakarta filter is marked with a
green up-pointing arrow" but in the PWS we couldnīt check the jakarta
filter.

Thanks...
We hope somebody can help us.

Roberto Rodriguez.