tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: JDBC + Tomcat NT Service
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:20:16 GMT

	I always put the drivers into the web app's lib folder and don't
have any problem - Tomcat loads them automatically (if they are .jar files)
and this way you can replace the drivers for one webapp at a time without
affecting the other webapps (this is useful when you are converting several
webapps on a machine - you can rollout the changes one webapp at a time)

	Things to check -
	1.  Path to drivers is actually correct and doesn't contain any
spaces
	2.  Permissions on the JAR file and directory's above (this only
applies if you have changed NT's defaults.  By default Everyone can do
anything with any file or directory).

	Randy