tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stefán F. Stefánsson <stef...@snote.decode.is>
Subject RE: Relative Pathing and SSL
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2001 00:36:00 GMT

shot.  Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
	Stefan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nibler Jeff R. (PDX1JRN) [mailto:pdx1jrn@ups.com]
Sent: 2. mars 2001 23:51
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Relative Pathing and SSL

Thanks for your reply Stefan!  I'm using Tomcat 3.2.  It looks as though
haven't configured SSL with Tomcat correctly.  I wouldn't think that I'd
have to since I'm using IIS to serve everything.  Where would I put that
"secure" tag in my xml file.  Currently, the https connector is remarked
out
since nothing connects directly to Tomcat.  I don't have much experience
with this though.  Do you or anyone else know if you must set up the SSL
with Tomcat if you are using isapi?  Thanks again!

Jeff