tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stefán F. Stefánsson <stef...@snote.decode.is>
Subject Webapp directory structure
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:55:57 GMT
This seems to be coming up pretty often so I'm going to send in a zip
file with the correct directory structure of a webapp and a small file
in each directory describing the purpose of that directory.

I hope this can help somebody and anyone can do whatever they want with
it (distribute it with tomcat if you will.. ;o).

One thing the files in the structure do not explain is how to create a
context in server.xml and have it point to the root directory of the web
app.  That's well documented in the Tomcat users guide.

Regards, Stefan.

p.s. it would be nice to receive some feedback on this and even
corrections/improvements.

 <<SampleWebapp.zip>>
Stefan Freyr Stefansson
Software Developer