tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stéphane BAUDET <sbau...@gltrade.fr>
Subject Re: ISAPI Filter under Windows 2000
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:24:16 GMT
Hello,

1. When you lauch Tomcat, it generates in the conf directory 2 files
which could be interesting:

uriworkermap.properties-auto
iis_redirect.reg-auto

which correspond to your current Tomcat installation.

Rename them and use it, you should avoid problem.

2. Check the size off you're DLL size.
I know that sounds stupid but I was using Winzip 6.2 to dezip the DLL
file and the output file was empty !!!!

Hope this will help.

Stéphane

--
Cordialement,

Stéphane BAUDET

GL Trade
48, rue Notre Dame des Victoires - 75002 Paris
Tel : 01 53 40 43 12 (interne 1312)
Fax : 01 53 40 01 40
Email : sbaudet@gltrade.fr