tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Fernández <afm...@tid.es>
Subject Re: Can tomcat do ASP in VBScript
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 09:59:56 GMT
Hi Shahed!

You can also translate them into PHP and serve them as such.

http://www.php.net/
http://www.linux-mag.com/online/php_01.html

I even read somewhere there's an automated translation that takes your ASP
site and spits out a PHP one. But cannot remember where.

Of course, PHP is not JSP; you don't get the scalability of a robust
Object-Oriented language. But I don't think you wanted that anyway.

Un saludo,

Alex.