tomcat-users mailing list archives

From teh j <tomcat_list2...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject java.lang.IllegalStateException
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 05:29:56 GMT
hi guys
thanks for the suggestions re: importing packages

ive also come across this other lil problem and was
wondering if anybody could shed light on it?

sometimes (not all the time), whenver I try and click
into a directory under tomcat, i get the error message
below.
the weird thing is that this does not happen all of
the time and it fixes itself if i stop and then
restart tomcat. any ideas as to why this is happening?

I am using tomcat as a standalone server, it is not
integrated with apache

Error: 500
Location: /test/jason/form_bean
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't happen -
classname is null, who added this ?
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet(ServletWrapper.java:261)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:289)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:254)
	at
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:210)
	at
	at
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
- Have news, stocks, weather, sports and more in one place.