tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jose Ramon Rodriguez <josetom...@yahoo.es>
Subject reload servlets?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:40:49 GMT
Hi all!
I'm a newbie with Tomcat and I'm developing some
servlets. So, I'm changing frequently the code of my
servlets: change the servlet's code, compile it with
javac, and so on...

My web.xml file is ok. Tomcat loads it when it's
started. There is the structure of my web application.

But when I update the code of a servlet, my browser
shows the previous one. I have to shutdown Tomcat and
startup it again and again every time I change my
servlet's code....it's a boring task!!!

Although I push the update button in my browser, it
doesn't work... :-(

Anyone could help me?

Thanks in advance.
---