tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Flaumenhaft" <...@sidelight.com>
Subject Re: Hiding a jsp file from public access?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 00:50:08 GMT
This makes good sense, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I have the following files, among others:

    c:\tomcat\webapps\store\index.jsp
    c:\tomcat\webapps\store\Web-inf\index_sub.jsp
    c:\tomcat\webapps\store\test\index_sub.jsp

If index.jsp includes test\\index_sub.jsp, it works fine:

    <% include file="test\\index_sub.jsp" %>

If index.jsp includes Web-inf\\index_sub.jsp, it doesn't:

    <% include file="Web-inf\\index_sub.jsp" %>

I get a Compile Exception: "Bad file argument to include." ... do I need to
register the JSPs somewhere as accessible for include?

Thanks,
Ben Flaumenhaft