tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Fowler" <afow...@cc.edu>
Subject RE: Tomcat Src
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 06:52:57 GMT
Hi,

Try downloading the .tar.gz again (sounds like a bad download) and then run
tar xzvf jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1.tar.gz and It'll work. 8o)

Regards,
Adam.

----
Adam Fowler
Second year Computer Science undergraduate
University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Carroll College, WI, USA(2000-2001)
web: http://gucciboy.dyndns.org/aff9
e-mail: adamfowler@chillin.co.uk
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"
----
-----Original Message-----
From: Tan Khim Siang [mailto:tanks@dv9.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 9:58 PM
To: Tomcat User Group
Subject: Tomcat Src

Hi I am trying to untar the tomcat src tarball and I always get this error
msg where I do a tar xvf on the tarball:

jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1-src/src/webpages/docs/api/javax/servlet/http/class-use/
HttpServletRequest.html, 13710 bytes, 27 tape blocks
tar: directory checksum error

Tan Khim Siang
Account Manager
DV9 International Pte Ltd