i had to shut down tomcat and apache and restart them both. annoying aint it?

-ryu

----- Original Message -----
From: Matt Reine
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 9:28 AM
Subject: JSP code wont run

Hello All,

I'm a newbie and would appreciate help... I've developed a few jsp pages and it seems to still caache the old servlets that Ive run before and wont update with the new changes even when I saved it to the hard drive and overwrote the old .jsp file.

I think it's a caching issue... am I right? And how do I fix it? Also, I did the shutdown.bat and startup.bat files to restart tomcat with no effect... Even when I did the shutdown.bat I could still access the program on localhost:8080/matt.jsp

So I dont think shutdown is working right either... Thanks all!

-Matt

webmaster@cityretailer.com