tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jan Labanowski <...@osc.edu>
Subject Re: HELP: MIGRATION FROM JSERV TO TOMCAT
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:28:35 GMT
You can check how my tomcat was installed to work with Apache at:
  http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/UNIX/apache/index.shtml
Basically you need to edit the TOMCAT_HOME/conf/mod_jk.conf and
TOMCAT_HOME/conf/workers.properties files, possibly also the server.xml
file in the same directory, and the Apache httpd.conf file to include
the mod_jk.conf rather than jserv.conf file at the end.

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Paolo Fantoli wrote:

> I DON'T SUCCED IN CONFIGURING TOMCAT INSTEAD OF JSERV  TO COOPERATE WITH IIS.
> WHICH FILES  MUST I CHANGE EXACTLY, COMPARING TOMCAT WITH JSERV ???
> AND WHICH CHANGES MUST I DO ???
> IF THERE IS A GOOD BOY ON LINE, OR SOMEBODY WHO TOOK MY SAME PROBLEM , PLEASE I NEED
HELP.

> THANKS A LOT
> I'M WAITING FOR AN ANSWER.
> PLEASE HELP ME !!!!
> PAOLO

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: jkl@osc.edu
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/