tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John P. Dodge" <do...@cruciate.ca.boeing.com>
Subject Compiling mod_jk on HPUX11.00
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:28:05 GMT
Has anyone been successfull in getting mod_jk to compile and run on
HPUX11.00. I have searched the list and found the response from "Matchim,
Brian - BOP/BDP" <brian.matchim@statcan.ca>. I am having problems getting
past the "dlopen - unresolved symbol" problem that Brian talks about. I am
unable to use the GCC compiler and am using the HP C compiler. Brian
mentions that "dlopen" is available for 64-bit compilers but the source
code must me modified to use the equivalent "shl_open" function for 32-bit
compilers. Does anyone have source code with this fix applied?

					Thanks

"Mon aeroglisseur est plein d'anguilles"

John P. Dodge
Boeing Shared Services Group