tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Adams <ad...@saw.net>
Subject tomcat/mod_jk woes - cannot create bean
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:40:45 GMT

We have a context setup and the beans in the class path
(TOMCAT_HOME/classes).. now we are getting a new error:

javax.servlet.ServletException:  Cannot create bean of class com.brunobuilt.ecommerce.FeastsBean

We also get this on both our FreeBSD and linux servers when running mod_jk

We have read that the error can be anything from a DB connection error to
a programming error, but I doubt either is the case. Can someone
please shed some light on this? Thanks for your help!

SawNet

---
Brian Adams
Sawtooth Technologies, LLC.      http://www.Saw.Net
Stevenson Tel.  509-427-4865     Fax.  509-427-4865
Portland  Tel.  503-972-1651     Fax.  503-243-1416