tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sharon.C...@edgematrix.com
Subject help!! how to deploy a WAR file?
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 04:10:48 GMT
hi,

i'm new to tomcat...
could someone please tell me how i shld deploy a WAR file?
i'm NOT using the default webapps docroot, which i think is the problem...
upon restarting tomcat, will it automatically expand my WAR file?
or do i have to do it manually?

i've done some tests myself.....it doesnt seem to expand my WAR file.

would really appreciate some pointers....
thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sharon Chua
EdgeMatrix
http://www.edgematrix.com
EdgeMatrix Pte Ltd.
30 Hill Street #05-01 Singapore 179360
Tel: +65-226-0788 x 221 / Fax: +65-226-0733

Singapore ... Australia ... Hong Kong ... Malaysia ...Taiwan ...

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may
be legally privileged. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest
extent permitted by law.  Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite
authority, to those of EdgeMatrix.