tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Knauf" <Aar...@geniesystems.com>
Subject RE: tomcat und IIS
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 00:41:07 GMT
We run tomcat on NT4 and Win2K.  If the ISAPI redirector has a red arrow,
then 99% of the time, the error will be a typo in the registry.  One
particularly hard one to track down was when a new developer cut and paste
the entries into the registry from the howto doc.  He ended up with spaces
at the end of entry names, which are *extremely* hard to spot with the
standard font that windows uses.

We had another issue were the redirector was working, then it suddenly
stopped (with the red arrow thing).  After searching for a config error, I
eventually found that re-registering the dll fixed the problem (no other
changes made).  I had to unload the dll from IIS, reboot the server, then
reload the dll.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Aaron Knauf