tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Etienne Baert \(SPS Office\)" <eba...@sps.be>
Subject RE: Logging errors on Tomcat Startup
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:58:08 GMT
Or you simply add the "pause" command at the end of the .bat file ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Gallicus [mailto:gallicus@hotmail.com]
Sent: lundi 5 février 2001 13:25
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Logging errors on Tomcat Startup

> Hi,I have problem during the start of TomCat servertomcat start After few
seccond, TomCut write some errors on the screen and then that window
desappear. I can not see what is the problem. My question is: Can I see log
of those errors??? Thanks!!!

If you are using NT or 2000 Windows Os try starting Tomcat, instead of by
doubleclikking the start bat file, calling the bat file from a OS command
windows. In this way the window doasn,'t desappear immediatly and you have
time to read your errors