tomcat-users mailing list archives

From José Augusto Cerqueira Condé <co...@brnet.com.br>
Subject RES: PROBLEM TOMCAT(stdalone)STARTUP\WIN 98
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 01:34:53 GMT
	Dear friend,

	It has solved my problem too.

	Thanx,

	Jose Augusto Conde
	conde@brnet.com.br
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Pete Ehli [mailto:peteehli@teleport.com]
Enviada em: sábado, 3 de fevereiro de 2001 15:12
Para: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Assunto: Re: PROBLEM TOMCAT(stdalone)STARTUP\WIN 98

Forget the classpaths and drop these two exe's that start and stop tomcat in
window. You put them in your tomcat bin directory.
http://www.geocities.com/jdrudnicki/ Also direct other people having startup
porblem in windows on the listserve to this site.
-- Pete --