tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James Diggans" <jdigg...@excelsiortech.com>
Subject RE: Wanted help for Linux Platform.......
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 06:05:35 GMT
> Hello,
>     If U R working with Debian GNU/Linux, I can help U 2 some
extent.

If you're looking to work on linux, all the docs you should need to
get Tomcat/Apache setup should be availible at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/index.html

Installation should be pretty straight-forward.
- jc

James C. Diggans
Excelsior Technologies, Inc.           At what point did we stop
jdiggans@excelsior-web.com         being citizens and start
http://www.excelsior-web.com       being mere 'consumers'?