tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aleksandar Milanovic" <amilano...@galdosinc.com>
Subject superfluous space in content type on Tomcat 3.2.1 and Apache SOAP 2.1
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 00:37:31 GMT
Hi All,

I am still struggling with the problem of the space character that is
inserted in the content type string by Tomcat (so it seems). My SOAP client
sets the content type to "text/xml;charset=utf-8" but the server receives a
message with the content type set to "text/xml; charset=utf-8". It seems
that Tomcat inserts a space after the semicolon sign.
This content type is then rejected as an unknown type by the server. Any
clue how to prevent Tomcat from doing this?

thx
Alex
Aleksandar Milanovic
Software Engineer