tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "SUCHETA LELE" <lelesuch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: boggling problem with jsp
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 04:09:23 GMT
Hi I am having exactly the same problem. But I didn't understand what you
said. So, pls explain. I have say and add page, i post to the same page and
do my insert and then redirect to a confirmation page. But I get the output
of a javascript(.html) file that i had included in my add page, then the
whole add page(*now blank) and then HTTP 200 OK__---------------- response
and then the contents of the confirm page . This does not happen when my
proxy settings are enabled in the browser and i have an internet connection
thru a proxy. But when disab;led, this does happen.
Please Help!!!! also, how to make a directory URL protected?

Please, i am spending a lot of time on this. If you know, please reply
immediately.What to do to prevent this?
Thanks,
Sucheta