tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alberto Vezzoso" <avezz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Tomcat and IIS: be careful to spaces
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Dear All,
        we had a problem on installing tomcat and to integrate it with IIS.

We had installed TOMCAT on C:/Program Files/. This action caused a lot of
problems because the directory mustn't contain spaces. So if you plan to
follow the HOWTO please install TOMCAT in the directory suggested by the
HOWTO.

Bye

Alberto