tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alberto Vezzoso" <avezz...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat, IIS and error 404
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

>From: Randy Layman <randy.layman@aswethink.com>
>To: Alberto Vezzoso <avezzoso@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Tomcat, IIS and error 404
>Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:49:37 -0500
>

>	NULL parameters means that it either can't find your
>uriworkermap.properties file or that it doesn't contain any mapping entries
>(lines of the form x=y where x is a URL parameter that might contain a *
>and
>y is a protocol defined in workers.properties).
>
>	Make sure that there are not any trailing spaces on the ends of your
>Registry entry keys and values.  One good way to check this is to look in
>conf\isapi_redirect.reg-auto (or some similar file name).  This will list
>the registry entries that isapi_redirect.dll sees.  If the
>uriworkermap.properties isn't listed there its because of an error in the
>registry path.  I believe that this file is generated for all debugging
>levels, but it might just be for DEBUG.
>
>	Randy

RANDY AND OTHERS,
MAY BE I FIND THE PROBLEM.

THE conf\isapi_redirect.reg-auto is named in my computer
conf\iis_redirect.reg-auto.

INSIDE IT THE FOLLOWING:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0]
"extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
"log_file"="C:\\Program Files\\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\\logs\\iis_redirect.log"
"log_level"="debug"
"worker_file"="C:\\Program
Files\\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\\conf\\workers.properties"
"worker_mount_file"="C:\\Program
Files\\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\\conf\\uriworkermap.properties"

IT IS ALL THE SAME AS IN THE REGISTRY EXCEPT FOR THE "log_file" (IT IS
WRITTEN iis_redirect.log INSTEAD OF isapi_redirect.log AT THE END)

IS IT A PROBLEM OR IS IT NORMAL? IS IT A POSSIBLE SOURCE OF MISTAKE? IF YES
HOW CAN I SOLVE IT?

REGARDS,

ALBERTO