tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kho Sian Jin Brandon MOE1 NCS <sj...@ncs.com.sg>
Subject jk_nt_service path problem...
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 02:29:43 GMT
Hi,

I updated the wrapper.properties file and inputted:-

wrapper.tomcat_home=D:\Program Files\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1

It seems like the space in the value is giving me problem. I can't start the
service. When i check the jvm.stderr, it gives:-

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Files\jakarta-tomcat-3/2/1\classes;D:\Program
Exception in thread "main"

Please advice. Thanks.

PS: i am using tomcat 3.2.1 and jdk 1.2.2

Rgds,
Brandon Kho
Systems Engineer
National Computer Systems Pte. Ltd.
DID: (65) 556 6190
Fax:

This email (including all attachments) contains confidential information,
which may be privileged. It is intended solely for the identified
recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient,
please reply to us immediately and delete this message from your system. You
may not copy or use it for any purpose, or otherwise disclose its contents
to any person.