tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nortje, Andrew" <anor...@ccsc.com>
Subject RE: Stopping Tomcat
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:49:32 GMT
Thanks Randy

I understand, I don't mind people telling me to read the manual, a little
help on which would be great, I have done plenty searching, else I wouldn't
have tried the list... let me not dwell on that.

OK your are correct I have two server.xml's. I start with -f server1.xml and
-f server2.xml - that much is in the manual.
I can't find anything in the manual regarding shutdown. Can I use -f for
shutdown as well?