tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pam Withnall <P...@zoom.com.au>
Subject RE: relative path in my servlet...
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 05:32:33 GMT
I'm just using tomcat without apache,
but try these:
1. could be relative to the WEB-INF directory
2.could be relative to the working directory which is set in server.xml
configuration file.
3.If you are reading from a file try getRealPath(relativepath) for io
operations. e.g ServletContext.getRealPath("/stylesheet")

-----Original Message-----
From: Àå½Ç¿Ï [mailto:chswgo@orgio.net]
Sent: Saturday, 17 February 2001 1:15 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: relative path in my servlet...

<http://user2.orgio.net/orgiomail/button.php3?id=zsaxswgrpbirgagbbfj&user=ch
swgo>
hi.

I'm using tomcat on windows2000 and with apache web server.

In my servelt, there is such a code as following

protected final static String HTML_STYLESHEET = "stylesheet/html.xsl";

and i'm getting this error message

Internal Servlet Error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: stylesheet/html.xsl

Anyone knows where the relative path references in my servlet?