tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "McCarthy, Richard" <Richard.McCar...@KBCAM.com>
Subject Tomcat 3.2 admin app
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 11:04:19 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to set up the admin app in tomcat 3.2 but can't.
I have tried setting the admin role in tomcat-users.xml and
have set the 'trusted' field to true in the server.xml file.
I have also added 'admin' to the ajp12 worker in the
uriworkermap.properties file by writing /admin/*=ajp12
and when I type in
http://localhost/admin/contextAdministration/contextAdministration.html
I still get a file not found error.
I have done everything that I have read about in news groups.
Does anyone know what I am missing ????

thanks in advance for any help...

Richard...

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee
only.  The contents are not allowed to be disclosed to
anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised
recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should
please advise the sender immediately of any error in
transmission.