tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "CPC Livelink Admin" <cpclv...@fitzpatrick.cc>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.2 throwing a VerifyError at me
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:46:51 GMT

An easy way to find it is to introduce an error in the JSP and look at
Jaspers error message, which includes the full path to the file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Layman [mailto:randy.layman@aswethink.com]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 9:38 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Tomcat 3.2 throwing a VerifyError at me

	In the work directory will be a .java file that will correspond to
your jsp file.  (The name will be managled, but its fairly straight forward
which file is which).  You won't be able to change how Jasper works, but
knowing which class it wants to create with a no-arg constructor will help
solve the problem.

	Randy