tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Winifred Sanchez" <wasanc...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: website image viewer
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 06:20:08 GMT
I suggest you use a bean for this. In the bean, read the jpeg files in the directory using
a java.io.File method and then save them into a File array. Then you can go through the list
by accessing each by
it's array index. You not only can go to the previous or next image, but you could also directly
jump to an image.

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:11:37
 Ryan wrote:
>I want to make an image viewer for my web page. All the viewer will do is read in jpegs
from a directory and then output to a page that will look like

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html