tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <>
Subject RE: Tomcat, IIS and error 404
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:18:35 GMT

	Make sure that your file contains a maping
for /examples/*=ajp12 and check the registry entry for to make sure that it points to the correct file

-----Original Message-----
From: Alberto Vezzoso []
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 8:32 AM
Subject: Tomcat, IIS and error 404

Hi, I'm trying to install Tomcat over IIS

I've read the tutorial and I followed all the instructions.

Tomcat works correctly on port 8080. The url:
http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/index.html works correctly while the url:

http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html returns an error 404.

These are the messages that I get from the isapi.log file:
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (334)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close, NULL

[jk_uri_worker_map.c (184)]: In jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free,
NULL parameters

I've checked all the trouble sections of the HowTo but I didn't find any

Do you have any suggestions? If it is possible for you, help me!!

Bye and thanks

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message