tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat, IIS and error 404
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:18:35 GMT

	Make sure that your uriworkermap.properties file contains a maping
for /examples/*=ajp12 and check the registry entry for
uriworkermap.properties to make sure that it points to the correct file
path.

	Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: Alberto Vezzoso [mailto:avezzoso@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 8:32 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat, IIS and error 404

Hi, I'm trying to install Tomcat over IIS

I've read the tutorial and I followed all the instructions.

Tomcat works correctly on port 8080. The url:
http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/index.html works correctly while the url:

http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html returns an error 404.

These are the messages that I get from the isapi.log file:
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (334)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close, NULL

parameter
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (184)]: In jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free,
NULL parameters

I've checked all the trouble sections of the HowTo but I didn't find any
solutions.

Do you have any suggestions? If it is possible for you, help me!!

Bye and thanks
Alberto