tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: IIS/Tomcat can I get them to work together?
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:10:22 GMT

	Your plan sounds very resonable.  The IIS-Tomcat how to is in the
CVS Repository.  Go to the jakarta.apache.org web page and select CVS
Repository.  Click on the Web interface.  Select the jakarta-tomcat project.
Now, click on the links for src and then doc.  This is the listing of
documentation for the Tomcat project.  There should be a file entitled
tomcat-iis-howto.html.  This file describes all the steps necessary.

	Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: mike thomas [mailto:michael.s.thomas@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 12:40 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: IIS/Tomcat can I get them to work together?

Hi all

I am looking for documentation or help with
getting Tomcat and IIS web server to work
together. My aim is to have IIS serve up the
static web pages and Tomcat the Servlet/JSP stuff.

Problem is that I can only find documentation on
setting up Tomcat and Apache. I am running Tomcat
on an NT4 box with IIS web server.

I did look into replacing IIS with Apache Win32
but that seems  a little drastic. Also, am I being
too fussy. Perhaps I should just let Tomcat serve
up all web pages and dispense with IIS?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Michael Thomas
www.abcXyz.com