tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: IIS 5 won't play nice
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:20:32 GMT

	This happened to me when I had put the isapi_redirect.dll into the
FilterDLLs registry key.  It doesn't belong there if you're using IIS.

	If that's not it, then verify your workers.properties file has the
right host and port.  It also might be a good idea to look at your isapi log
file.

	Randy

For those who were wondering, I was trying to see if I could add a filter to
IIS without using the GUI.  No luck yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Conrad Gustafson [mailto:cgustafson@exi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 7:15 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: IIS 5 won't play nice

Hi all,

I have everything working fine as described in the Tomcat-IIS howto.

When I start things up and try to hit
http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html, I get the standard HTTP 404 error
message.  The last line in the IIS logfile is : 00:08:03 127.0.0.1 GET
/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll+ 404.

Everything is cool when I hit Tomcat directly.

Any ideas?

Gratefully,

Conrad