tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wentzel <Michael.Went...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Lilian's problems with Tomcat and JavaBeans
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:20:04 GMT
Please ...

 My problem is that I have made a JSP page put in directory "c:/ABC/JSP/"
Tomcat find it ! until here no problem !!!!
this directory is specified by the following context :
<Context path = "/toto"
     docBase="c:/ABC"
      crossContext="false"
     debug="0"
    reloadable="true" >
</Context>
 But ... when I included a simple JavaBean into the JSP file ( located in
the same directory) then
Tomcat didn't find it ( The JavaBeans ) !!!!

The problem is that you have a context configured but just configuring a