tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kyle Robinson <KRobin...@pangaeainc.com>
Subject RE: configuring web.xml
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:16:54 GMT
Take a look through the web.dtd file.  It has the specs for the tags.
Here's an example I'm using (although I'm having trouble with the
init_params...

---------BEGIN SNIPPET-----------

<!DOCTYPE web-app
    "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd">
<web-app>
    <session-config>
        <session-timeout>
            30
        </session-timeout>
    </session-config>

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>jspell</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            com.wallstreetwise.app.jspell.domain.net.JSpellServlet
        </servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
	<init-param>
		<param-name>index</param-name>
		<param-value>SNDSPELL.JDX</param-value>
	</init-param>
</servlet>

</web-app>

Does anyone know what the init-params are for things like if it's a bean,
etc?

Thanks,

Kyle Robinson
Systems Consultant