tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Braden <mbra...@utenzi.com>
Subject RE: Missing mod_jserve.so file?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 15:48:11 GMT
It should be called mod_jserv.so, at least for Solaris and some OS's, the
.so can
be different.

The file should be located in /usr/local/apache/libexec

If it is not there, it is because your distribution does not contain it.
Assuming you already
have gcc, its not that hard to build.

You need to download the Tomcat 3.2.1 source from

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.html

The users guide has instructions for building it:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/uguide/tomcat_ug.htm

Mike.
--
Mike Braden