tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nael Mohammad <nmoham...@neomar.com>
Subject RE: What is open software... Sorry, could not resist...
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:04:47 GMT
And companies such as yours are obviously running scared now that the world
has an alternative choice.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Braden [mailto:mbraden@utenzi.com]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 11:51 AM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: What is open software... Sorry, could not resist...

If I had this, I'd feel the same way. ;-) I guess it takes proprietary
products and knowledge get you there.

Of course, as complex as products are today, that's what it'd cost to
compete as well.

The real world is a tough place for sure.  Not much room for people at this
level.

ALLCHIN, JAMES E
Updated 3-Jan-01
Officer, Group Vice President, Platforms Product Group
Microsoft Corp

Nasdaq:MSFT

(historical quotes, profile, other insiders)

Reported:  27-Nov-00

Shares: Common 25,327

Value: $1,790,000 as of 27-Nov-00
Value: $1,534,000  as of 23-Jan-01

27-Nov-00 100,000
 MSFT Exercised Options at $14.77/Share and Sold at $71.75/Share.
Proceeds of $5,698,000.
23-Oct-00 350,000
 MSFT Exercised Options at Average of $5.97/Share and Sold at $64.62/Share.
Proceeds of $20,528,500.
30-Jun-00 214
 MSFT Accrued Through Plan at $68.00/Share.
Cost of $14,552.
11-Feb-00 200,000
 MSFT Exercised Options at $5.97/Share and Sold at $103.94/Share.
Proceeds of $19,594,000.
11-Feb-00 500,000
 MSFT Proposed Sale (Form 144) of Restricted Shares.
Estimated proceeds of $50,000,000.

http://biz.yahoo.com/t/68/1734.html

--
Mike Braden