tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nael Mohammad <nmoham...@neomar.com>
Subject Handler Thread Problem
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2001 23:58:01 GMT
Community,

I'm getting the following error message when a request comes in for port
8007?

I know I have to include some sort of threading instructions for tomcat to
handle the request. The only problem I have is how do I know what is the
proper thread handling scheme? Any thoughts, idea's or tip's is greatly
appreciated.

2001-02-03 14:52:02 - Ajp12Interceptor: HANDLER THREAD PROBLE
M - java.io.IOException: Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Ajp12.readNextRequest(Ajp12.java:300
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.AJP12Request.readNextRequest(Ajp12In
terceptor.java:223)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Ajp12Interceptor.processConnection(A
jp12Interceptor.java:186)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java
:426)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
ool.java:497)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Regards,

Nael
Neomar, Inc
Product Support